If you would like to join our efforts as a volunteer please complete this form and provide details on what skillsets you’re able to provide and the time commitment you are available.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
As the Digital Marketer, you have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
Dyslexia Canada is a not-for-profit looking for a part-time digital marketer. You are a self-sufficient, creative, driven digital marketer with an entrepreneurial mindset to maintain social platforms to drive awareness and engagement. You will generate ideas, implement campaigns and perform analysis to optimize results.
Main Duties and Associated Tasks
- Develop, design, create and manage content for social media channels and website.
- Publish content (images, video and text) to reach the defined objectives
- Drive campaigns that leverage free, paid, and partner channels to boost conversion, capture new users and grow existing audiences
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Monitor, listen and respond to users
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as needed; compile insights for board of directors, showing results
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and SEO
- Manage the digital marketing budget and efficiently execute on programs within the budget, meeting or exceeding goals
- Education: degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with demonstrated critical thinking, content management
- Solid knowledge of online marketing channels, SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics
- Solid knowledge of social media channel software; not limited to: mailchimp, twitter, facebook, instagram, hootsuite
- Ability to deliver creative content on tight timelines
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Visual intelligence and copywriting skills
- Preference will be given to those with experience and/or knowledge of the effects of Dyslexia
To apply for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.